Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
2132 E. Bijou St. Suite 112
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Provides free self-help support groups for people with mood disorders, and their family and friends. To view a list of the various support groups currently being offered, please click the link below.
Pikes Peak Suicide Prevention
704 North Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Providing free support groups for:
- Anyone who is struggling with thoughts of suicide or has survived a suicide attempt
- Family and friends of attempters: Separate meetings where family and friends can learn about depression, medications, and treatment approaches, learn suicide intervention skills, & gain support from each other.
- SA (Suicide Anonymous) is a 12-step peer-program for longer-term care
For more information, please visit their website at:
Borderline Personality Disorder
7850 Goddard St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Providing support groups for family members of individuals living with Borderline Personality Disorder. These support groups occur every first and third Sundays of the month, from 7-8:30 p.m.
If you are interested in attending, please sign up at:
This organization also provides a Family Connection class, which is a 12-week class run by volunteer leaders trained by National Alliance of Education on Borderline Personality Disorder which helps family members of loved ones with BPD.
For more information, please visit:
Crisis Stabilization Unit: Aspen Pointe
115 South Parkside Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
If you or someone you know is in crisis or in need of immediate assistance at any time, these three options are available:
1) Call: 844-493-TALK (8255)
2) Text: TALK to 38255
3) Walk-in to one of these facilities:
Or call the crisis line: