Patty Duke spent the last years of her life talking about what it was like living with bipolar disorder. In this clip from the upcoming PBS documentary “Ride The Tiger: A Guide Through the Bipolar Brain,” the Oscar-winning actress speaks openly about her condition.
Patty Duke, the lovable girl(s) next door in “The Patty Duke Show”, was remembered this week as a woman who overcame bipolar disorder to become a renowned actress and mental health advocate.
She died Tuesday at Read More
- Half of People Killed by Police Have a Disability: Report
- PTSD defense- a local soldier’s story
- Horse therapy helps veterans, soldiers in Warrior Wellness program
- Once mental illness set in, family struggled to reach Michael Marshall
- Unless Someone Like You Cares a Whole Awful Lot, Nothing Is Going to Get Better. It’s Not.