We’ve sent 20,000 messages to Congress to urge them to reform mental health care.
We need to send 20,000 more.
Congress needs to see perfectly clearly how important mental health care is to our country. Congress doesn’t need glasses to see 20/20—it needs your advocacy.
Contact Chairman Fred Upton and Ranking Member Frank Pallone, two House Committee leaders who will help decide the future of health care reform, and urge them to move comprehensive mental health reform (HR 2646) forward.
With your help, the Read More
- Colorado senator: Army should probe misconduct discharges of mentally ill troops
- Group: Colorado inmates languish in jail without mental care
- Mental Health America of Colorado lifts up Climb Out of Darkness team
- Colorado Springs groups want fewer mental health 911 calls
- Mental Illness Awareness Week October 4-10, 2015