July 12, 2016
A listening tour making its way across Colorado is headed to Colorado Springs next week.
Mental Health Colorado is sponsoring the “Conversation with Colorado”, at Penrose Library from 5:15 p.m. to 7 p.m. July 20.
The tour, which has made stops in Pueblo, Greeley and Fort Collins, allows attendees to share their experiences with the mental health care system, Mental Health Colorado said. Attendees at past tour stops talked about barriers ranging from not knowing where to start after a Read More
- University of Colorado Hospital opens new LGBT mental health clinic
- U.S. House of Representatives Passes Mental Health Care Reform
- Enhancing Wellbeing in the Face of Traumatic Media Exposure
- Mental Health First Aid Training geared toward Colorado Springs law enforcement
- Are ‘workaholics’ prone to OCD, anxiety?